Have you ever wanted to be your own boss? Work the hours you want to and not abide by
set schedules by your employer? Or are
you a stay at home mom looking for an opportunity to work from home? Well I have the answer to your problem and it
is a very simple process to comprehend and that is creating a niche
blog/website.
To kick things off I would like to give you a personal
experience I had with employment issues.
As a child I grew up in the foster care system and once I turned 18 I
was immediately shipped on my way into the real world. I had to
find a job and take care of my responsibilities as an adult.
find a job and take care of my responsibilities as an adult.
My job search led to many dead end jobs such as a dishwasher
at Bob Evans, a laborer for a local lawn care company and a groundskeeper at a golf
course. These jobs definitely kept me
occupied but I struggled keeping bills paid for and was forced to move back
home with my father.
Recent trips to the Unemployment office snatched my
attention that something was wrong. It
obviously wasn’t education because I have a high school diploma plus two
certificates in industries that my jobs weren’t even associated with. I got to thinking and realized it was
following the norm of society is what the problem was. I didn’t like working for someone with higher
authority then I did.
With that problem in mind, I continued to search for a
career I would like. I stumbled upon an
article one day while online about blogging.
After reading this article I immediately knew this was my calling. So three days later I launched a blog and to
the day I shut it down, I made a decent amount of money and was happy with
life.
So I finally launched this blog to give back to the blogging
community and to share what I have learned with whoever decides to read this
and follow my posts. I will share what
has worked for me and what hasn’t so it reduces your trial and error stage.
I want everyone to be successful and make money like I have
in the past and currently am. It was a
long road for me with many ups and downs but if you have patience and the
ambition to succeed then follow what I have to say during my daily posts.
Good Luck!
OCFPRO


0 comments:
Post a Comment